Resume and Portfolio

Below you’ll find a copy of my resume and links to samples of my work. What follows this resume is an extensive breakdown of my experiences considered within the context of two aspects of my position in academia: teaching and research. In these sections, I discuss how I’ve applied my skills (as seen in the resume) in practical application.

Teaching and Pedagogy Work

Under the page “Teaching” you can find copies of previous syllabi and lesson plans from my work as a Graduate Teaching Fellow at Baruch College. At this time, my Manifold site is only available to current students. So any relevant material that is appropriate for sharing is found under that tab.

While my work with Manifold and CUNY Academic Commons is in its nascent phases, I have worked extensively with WordPress through other institutions. Here is a link to my Comic Book Resources (CBR) author page. While I did not learn how to create fields or text styles at this job, I did learn the intricacies of how and when to use custom fields, tags, internal/external links, image libraries, etc. Through my workshop with the Graduate Center Digital Initiative (GCDI), the Interactive Technology and Pedagogy (ITP) program, and the creation of this sample page, I have expanded my knowledge of the “hows” of things like custom fields.

Academic Research & Medieval Studies

This blog, unlike my Manifold site, is geared more toward my own research within the field of Medieval Literature. However, I still apply my digital skills to my non-teaching work. I have created a Notion template that provides a database to organize Orals List readings and keep track of relevant metadata, due dates, statuses, and links to digitized manuscripts (where available). I hope to make this template available for other students to use upon finishing its use on my own projects. The Notion template also employs a Trello board for keeping track of tasks.